Sunday, July 22, 2007

The Carnival of the Insanities is posted.

Dr. Sanity has posted her Carnival of the Insanities.
One of my favorite of her choices is from Ace of Spades HQ:

July 19, 2007

Nelson Mandela Proposes Global Authority Called "The Elders," To Consist Of Jimmy Carter And Kofi Annan

And other corrupt terrorist-sympathizers to be named later.

What a great idea. I'm not sure what I like the most about it. I love the idea of giving over the national sovereignty to an unaccountable group of left-wing terrorist-symps, but I need Kofi Annan lining his pockets further with money corruptly extracted from the world's productive citizens.

Can we get Al Gore on this global super-team of political incompetents and malefactors as well? Pleasepleaseplease?

Meanwhile, back at the Hall of Anti-Americanism...

No comments: