Monday, April 4, 2011

Steyn: Re: Lindsey Graham and the First Amendment

Mark Steyn at his enraged best. I fully share and support his entire comment. i would happily violate fair use principles and reprint but he deserves your visit. Steyn here.
I cannot resist giving you a little bit:

Re: Lindsey Graham and the First Amendment


Andrew,
ever since I ran into a spot of bother in Canada, I’ve found myself
giving speeches in defense of freedom of expression in Toronto, London, Copenhagen,
etc. I did not think it would be necessary quite so soon to take the
same stand in the land of the First Amendment against craven squishes of
the political class willing to trade core liberties for a quiet life. I
have no expectations of Harry Reid or the New York Times, but I have nothing but total contempt for the wretched buffoon Graham.


A mob of deranged ululating blood-lusting head-hackers slaughter
Norwegian female aid-workers and Nepalese guards — and we’re the ones
with the proble








The betrayal of the principles of freedom of speech by such a craven lickspittle as Lindsay Graham makes me fearful for my grandchildren. If a pusbag like this can be elected to the senate then we have truly lost our way as a country. 




1 comment:

lonek8 said...

"craven squish" my be my new favorite phrase.